Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sweet 16 Today

WOW to think it has been 16yrs since you were placed in my arms for the very first time is just amazing to me.  You have grown into such a strong, beautiful and intelligent young lady.  And the happiest part of all this is that you are home. 

I am so glad you had so much fun at your party on Saturday.  The makeovers of you and your friend went so well with a lot of giggling and smiles.  And then the taco party after was just full of laughter and fun.  You are picking some really good friends, which really impresses me.  I hope you continue to choose your friends just as wisely. 

Every day I am seeing you blossom as you move past the last 6yrs and rediscover who you truly have always been.  Some times you stumble or make bad choices but you are also quick to apologize(seems to be a rare trait now a days) and work towards fixing what ever was the issue.  You have so many goals and dreams for your future and all of them are achievable. You are the only one who can hold yourself back now.  And I will do all I can to help you achieve your dreams.

You are such an inspiration to so many, and you don't even know it.  You have endure so much in your short life, yet you want to use your experiences to show others what can be over come.  You refuse to be held back.  You love to help others, and have so much love for animals.

I am very very proud of you.  I am proud to say you are my daughter.  I will always be here for you.  I will always be your mom.  I hate the pain I see in your eyes when you talk about your brothers and them missing another b-day.  I hope this is the last one.  I hope this time next year our family will finally be together and justice served.  I will never stop fighting for your rights to have your brothers home and in your life or their rights to be home. 

Happy 16th.  I can't wait to see what your future brings.

Return to Map of the Blog Page

No comments:

Post a Comment